Lets face it, cubicle jobs suck and there is only one day out of the year that you actually like going to work.
The one day that you are almost allowed to pull a practical joke on a coworker to be the talk of the water cooler for this 2009 April 1st Fools Day office prank such as
- dunking your coworkers mouse, pen, phone in the toilet
- shrink wrap the bosses car
- mess with the office printer. with weird print outs to out of order signs
- prank office phone calls: hint...try getting a hidden caller id service first
- fill the cubicle or office with ballons, paper or dixie cups filled with water
- total change the office cubicle into a cardboard box or a mini house or something.
Well the founder of Zug.com decided to leave his stable cubicle job to take on the life of a full time prankster. But before he left, read these serious of office pranks pulled on him.
Then be sure to submit your best office prank in the 2009 $500 april fools day contest